By Kim Heinz
Every Wednesday from 1-2pm our popular lunchtime lecture will take place in JG0002 on the Penrhyn road campus.
This week, Kathryn Corrick will give a talk about the topic: “What do the changes to Facebook mean for journalists?”
Here is her profile:
– Kathryn is an independent communications consultant, a digital media trainer and a visiting lecturer in online journalism.
– Her clients include the BBC, Guardian Media Group, Foreign Press Association and much more.
– She contributed to the likes of McCann Erickson, Digital Britain, New Statesman magazine and the Online News Association.
– She is a journalist in residence at Kingston University, UK Chair for the Online News Association, a member of Women in Journalism, an Affiliate Professional member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a member of the Democratic Society.
– She is on the advisory board of New Deal of the Mind, London Social Media Week and World Book Night.
Get in touch and learn more about Kathryn’s work