BY POSTING ON THIS SITE YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE AGREED TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Posts may only be made that abide by these terms and conditions. Because this is an interactive service, the posts that you find here are provided exclusively by our users and are not centrally provisioned.
The messages that are left upon this site are not reviewed by Kingston University and Kingston University makes no claims as to the veracity, either stated or implied, of the material contained within. Kingston University does not screen the users of RiverOnline and your access of these pages constitutes an acceptance that Kingston University should not be held liable for the actions of RiverOnline users or the content of their posts. You agree to use this service strictly upon the condition that any event, claim or action that you may have you will pursue independently without recourse to Kingston University, its staff or its affiliates or subsidiaries (as defined by the Companies Act 1985 s.736)
We would encourage you **NOT** to rely solely on the information that you find here. In addition to which, the information and/or opinions found herein do not represent any ideas and opinions of Kingston University.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this service to post any material which is known to be unlawful, false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, libellous, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
You agree not to place any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you *or* you have been given permission by the copyright owner in writing to post such material and you give due credit to the copyright owner by including the copyright information in your post.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will (though we are not obliged to) do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that, where we agree that removal is necessary, we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Such decisions will be made at the sole discretion of our administrators. Further discussion will not be entered into and an editorial decision is final.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and for your use generally of the site, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kingston University its staff or its affiliates or subsidiaries (as defined by the Companies Act 1985 s.736) and any entity associated with this service with respect to any claim, damage or injury which may arise as a result of your use of this service.
Kingston University reserves the right to reveal your identity (and/or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message or ad posted by you.
BEFORE YOU USE THE SERVICE PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Each individual user is responsible for their content. Kingston University is not responsible for the contents.
2. Kingston University provides this site and its contents on a strictly “as is” basis, it does not guarantee an uninterrupted service and will not be liable for any claim, tort or damages that arise as a result of the site not having functioned properly.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any post without notice and without explanation.
4. We reserve the right to edit posts.
5. Insofar as is permissible by law, Kingston University its staff or its affiliates or subsidiaries (as defined by the Companies Act 1985 s.736) may not be held liable by you or any third person on your behalf, for any damages of any kind relating to any posts. We will not be held responsible for any content, claims, outcome results of responding to any or all posts, as well as any other consequential damages that may result from any use of this service directly or indirectly.
USE OF MATERIAL ON RIVERONLINE
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on RiverOnline site are/ may be protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of Kingston University. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any of the Materials that are on the Kingston University site.
You may print Materials on this Kingston University site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Kingston University shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the RiverOnline service.
Kingston University shall have no liability for:
1. Any loss caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
2. Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
3. Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Kingston University makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Kingston University makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Under no circumstances shall Kingston University be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, with respect to the use of the Internet generally.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties. No party shall have the authority to act in the name or on behalf of the other party in any way.
2. These Terms and Conditions, together with the List of Exclusions, constitute the only Terms and Conditions that are relevant to the use of RiverOnline website.
3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable that shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions – which should remain in full force and effect. Where any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a Party.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.