1. Getting lost in the third floor of the main building at Penrhyn Road
Just admit it. Even though you are in your third year you still get lost trying to find a toilet.
2. A Knights Park student lost at Penrhyn Road
Like Jenny Beaven at the Oscars.
You know it’s going to be exhausting, but it’ll still be worth it because the lifts are sooo slow.
4. Sudden shifts in temperature in every single building
How hot it is between October and April?
5. The incredibly slow lifts at the Penrhyn Road library
Another lift from hell, apparently.
6. Spending ridiculous amounts of time trying to find your classroom
Set aside at least 30 minutes before class to make sure you get there on time at the start of a new year.
KU bus or the 85? Either way, it’s a long and rare trip to make.